OS 1.60 Setup

Brian Young b.young8070 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 3 16:49:53 AKDT 2004

Im running that on my Webra 1.60 and its working. (Hate to mention Webra in a post w/ OS.) ;0
Ive seen 7800 rpm w/ it, but running rich at 7700, flyin in mid rpms mostly.

Bob Pastorello <rcaerobob at cox.net> wrote:
Two things on my list for this weekend at Lubbock....the 17 x 13, and the 4 blader...I'll update.  Everyone I've talked to says the 13 is pretty sweet!!  Anybody run one?

Bob Pastorello
rcaerobob at cox.net
www.rcaerobats.net