8411 and 8411SA torque specs.

JOddino JOddino at socal.rr.com
Tue Aug 3 14:57:45 AKDT 2004

Hi Earl,
Good work.  I recently had a spline break off of a Hitec "carbonite" output gear.  I believe it was due to the output arm screw being too short.  The replacement screw is longer and threads through the spline into the gear itself.  Wondered how deep your screws went and if they would help to hold the splines on?
Jim