YS110 Props

BUDDYonRC at aol.com BUDDYonRC at aol.com
Tue Aug 3 08:06:57 AKDT 2004

Bruce
Some of the 140 Sport's have this problem I talked to Richard  Vorano at YS
and he said to send it in or to remove the throttle barrel and  drill out the
hole in the barrel on the low end needle end to exactly 1/8" diam.  it is about
3/32" diam from the factory. Remove the needle before drilling then
reinstall the needle and open it 2 1/4 turns to start with. We did this on five  of
the Sports, Problem Solved. You will have to readjust the main needle  and the
low end to fine tune it. You may want to check with Richard to see if  this
could be the problem with the YS-110 also if you remove the throttle  barrel it
is removed and reinstalled in the left to right direction while  looking at the
engine from the top front, if you go the wrong direction to  remove and
install it you could damage the TB seal.
Buddy