Wing weighting

Richard Strickland richard.s at allied-callaway.com
Tue Aug 3 07:48:26 AKDT 2004

Thanks Anthony for the encouragement.  I crashed it just about the time I
was starting to get comfortable with it--the right throws for the snaps,
right combination of nitro to pull crisply out of the vert. snap, etc., etc.
Covered the panel last night--over a multitude of sins--but I think it'll
hold together.  The fuse is in paint.  It'll be OK for a 2nd back-up and/or
beater.  Better than going back to a totally different philosophy airplane
in mid-season!  This year has gotten so screwed up with other stuff, I'm
already thinking about next.......

Richard