Webra and Judging questions

Del Rykert drykert at localnet.com
Tue Aug 3 06:29:22 AKDT 2004

That is correct John for maneuvers that have segments of loops. Eg. Square loop. The first radius doesn't set the standard for the other 3 corners.  You can downgrade for the inconsistent radius. Tops are often smaller than bottom radius.
    Does that help?
I haven't been able to run my 145 Bully yet to answer your first question.

    del