YS110 Props

Bob Bob at enduremed.com
Tue Aug 3 05:52:32 AKDT 2004

Bruce:

I had the identical problem with a brand new YS110.  I called Tony at Radio
South and he suggested that there must be an air leak somewhere and
recommended that I send the engine to YS Performance since it was a new.
Although I have not run the engine since it was returned to me from YS
Performance, the note on the packing slip said "tightened loose screws and
completed test run".  Evidently Tony was right.  Loose screws can cause air
leaks and the resulting surging.  Hope this helps.

Bob