Bearings * klipped 4 reposting*

Brian Young b.young8070 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 3 05:22:59 AKDT 2004

Ive checked as many bearing suppliers as I could find, none were carrying a SS bearing to fit the Webra, 16004. Boca is supposed to come up w/ one in october, sealed. Checking my bearing catalogs none show the 16004 as available in SS or w/ seals, so Boca must have had some manufactured.

Jim_Woodward at beaerospace.com wrote:
Hi Brian,
I did move to SoFla.  After reading Nat P.'s note about using a sealed SS bearing, I'm thinking of just getting some and doing away with the probblem before it starts.  I think Budd Engineering was carryng these bearings for a good pric.
Jim W.

Brian Young <b.young8070 at sbcglobal.net>
Sent by: discussion-request at nsrca.org
08/02/2004 11:43 PM