Webra thread....

Jim_Woodward at beaerospace.com Jim_Woodward at beaerospace.com
Mon Aug 2 08:33:19 AKDT 2004

I believe Lee, who lives in a high humidity area, recommends after run
oil.
Jim

James Woodward
Program Manager
B/E Aerospace Business Jet Group - Miami
9100 N.W. 105th Circle
Miami, FL 33178
(305) 459-7155  Office
(305) 459-7185  Fax
(954) 319-0873  Cellular

"Bill Pritchett" <phelps15 at comcast.net>
Sent by: discussion-request at nsrca.org
08/02/2004 12:31 PM
Please respond to discussion

        To:     <discussion at nsrca.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: Webra thread....

Jim:
Thanks, and no, it's not fun.  I wonder what effect weather has on
bearings?  I live in central Indiana, and we have very high humidity
levels......  upper 80- mid 90% the norm....  hmmmmmmmm...
Bill