Webra Problems

Mike Hester kerlock at comcast.net
Sun Aug 1 16:34:41 AKDT 2004

Yeah it exists, it's spelled O-S

=)

Or maybe I am just charmed with this engine...except when playing with
different bearings, I had a stainless rear explode on me last week. Took out
everything behind the crank intake...cylinder, piston, ring, head,
pump....looked like a grenade went off. No more expirements.

Ya know it seems like when you have something that works, you better stick
with it, else you'll find yourself cussing and missing flying time. Whether
that be OS, YS, 3M, Webra, whatever. If it works, learn it and use it and
STAY WITH IT.

That's just my opinion, I could be wrong.

-Mike