Webra Problems

Gordon Anderson GAA at owt.com
Sun Aug 1 11:37:17 AKDT 2004

I just learned today that Steve Sterling, the guy in our club with a webra 1.45
that is running very well, is using a bladder tank. Some of the folks providing
me feedback were speculating that the pump may be getting a gulp of air. The
bladder tank would take care of this, I'm going to order one from Central and
see if this helps, I'll let you know.

--Gordon