Suggestions for entry level pattern plane

Eddie Batchelor perkinsrx at centurytel.net
Fri Apr 30 21:13:30 AKDT 2004

There have been several good 40 size planes listed -i'll add the H-9Aresti
to that list.

If you  wish to move up to the 90 size, as suggested by someone else, I'd
have to recomend ther JR Explorer V90 -very well built and flys great -
lands like a dream. I see a picture in the RCX coverage on RCU of a new
plane called the Ecelleron 90 by Global. It sure looks like the JR Explorer
ACRO renamed.    I like my Explorer better than the Quest.  No flames please
JMHO

Eddie