SoFla bound

AtwoodDon at aol.com AtwoodDon at aol.com
Fri Apr 30 20:09:08 AKDT 2004

In a message dated 4/30/2004 8:52:02 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
James.Woodward2 at edwards.af.mil writes:
Hi All,

I have decided to accept a position in Miami, FL with B/E Aerospace.  I start
there on 6/14/04, so I'll be in the area around 6/1/04 looking for houses.
This is going to be a GREAT move for my wife, daughter, and I.

D7:  I have sure enjoyed the contests, company, and all the new friends we
have made.  Hopefully, I'll see some of you at the nats this year.  Also, please
send "volunteer" information for the AVP job to Don Atwood.  Thank you
everyone for the camaraderie and fun!

D3:  See you all soon J!

Jim W.
Jim, we are all sorry to hear the news of your exit from D7. From all of us,
we wish you all the luck in the world and appreciate your support of our hobby
while you were here.

Don Atwood