Is this battery any good?

Randy randy10926 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 30 11:06:51 AKDT 2004

First charge was 1650.
Randy
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Patternrules at aol.com
  To: discussion at nsrca.org
  Sent: Friday, April 30, 2004 1:43 PM
  Subject: Re: Is this battery any good?

  In a message dated 4/30/2004 12:35:54 PM US Eastern Standard Time, randy10926 at comcast.net writes:
    Well I have a one month old 4.8volt 1700mah pack.  I can not get it to charge up past 1550mah according to the cycler.  Is this pack OK or should I replace it?

    Randy
   What did it cycle first time you done the over night charge? Most people go to about 70 to 80 % of first charge, if you have any real doubts buy a new battery there the cheapest thing we use. I give my old batteries to sport fliers letting them know to keep an eye on them but they are generally better then what there using now.

  Steve Maxwell