Is this battery any good?

Wayne Galligan wgalligan at goodsonacura.com
Fri Apr 30 11:05:23 AKDT 2004

Randy,

You didn't say if this was a NiCad or NiMh.   I had a similar problem on my Supernova where it was stopping the charge cycle before the batteries where completely charged.  I then started charging them on the NiCad setting and everything is fine.  The guys from FMA said this would not hurt them if this is what is happening.

Good luck,

Wayne Galligan