Windy weather

fishgod at pobox.mtaonline.net fishgod at pobox.mtaonline.net
Thu Apr 29 14:03:56 AKDT 2004

Well, it must be nation wide.  Same thing up here in Alaska.  Tried flying
my Focus for the first time last Friday.  Got one flight and that was
pretty wild.  Got her to the ground cleaned her up and took it home.  They
are calling for nicer weather this weekend.  I have my fingers crossed.

Michael Laggis