Lean running Webra 61, remember?

Urs Baertschiger ursbaertschiger at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 29 07:52:54 AKDT 2004

Hi all,

Eventually spring has come and time permitted further checks and test runs.
- Hallelujah, Eureka or how else can I exclaim the success I had today?
First however, I wish to thank again Toni Stillman, Del, Dave, Nedim and all
who have suggested remedies.
The culprit was the pump. It worked perfectly as long as it was cold but
after a few seconds running it stopped working and the engine got the fuel
it managed to draw only which, as we all know is far too little. Alas Nedim
hit the nail.
Many thanks once more. You're a great bunch of colleagues.

Urs
NSRCA 3069