El Nino"

Tom Hinton tph1 at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 27 17:45:16 AKDT 2004

Thanks, I'll call him or Geoff.
Tom
----- Original Message -----
From: "Atwood, Mark" <atwoodm at paragon-inc.com>
To: <discussion at nsrca.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2004 9:44 PM
Subject: RE: El Nino"

LOL...you're making the GROSS assumption that there ARE plans...

Your best bet is to contact Geoff Combs or Bob Pannell (send me an email off
line and I can get you their contact info) but for all practical purposes
I'm not sure plans exist.

We have a jig that was made up to build the wooden fuse (I beleive Bob has
that and would likely lay you up the fuse for a song) and a few molds for
the top deck, canopy and cowling.  The wings & Stabs are Odyssey II wings
(contact PAC) and we were cutting our own rudder.

Again...Bob has built virtually ALL the El Nino's that exist...he can
probably help you the most.

-Mark