Webra SS rear bearing

Brian Billings auto7832 at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 27 04:40:24 AKDT 2004

Where can I order the SS rear bearing for the Webra 145. I think I am over my disgust with this plane and have decided to give it a second chance, fixed my landing gear from the dead stick in the grass last year and put a few flights on it last weekend, motor ran great but I put it in the dog house after the dead stick with no after run oil for punishment, now it's paying me back with a rough bearing. Does not pay to get mad! Itching to go to Pensacola this weekend. Thanks, Brian

P.S. Sorry, simple question, long story. Blah, Blah