Nederland, Texas Contest

Troy Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Mon Apr 26 12:38:58 AKDT 2004

Hey Buddy,

The Father's Day weekend is the Alb, New Mexico contest. It might be good to schedule the next weekend so some of the North Texas guys like Lubbock and the likes can go there and your contest too....Regardless these are both D6 contests and it would be nice to give the option to others in the area.

Unfortunately I can't attend the TX event its just too far 1000+ miles for me.....but I will be at the Alb event its only 550 miles away.

The Alb contest is always a good one and Richard runs it very well. I think its good to schedule so that max attendance is possible especially in the wide open west! Even though I know its not common for the South Texas guys to come that far north...at least the northern TX and OKC guys won't have to choose.

Troy