WANTED :: '70's Pattern ship COMPENSATOR by Rhett Miller...

Dwayne & Nancy Brown dwaynenancy at cox.net
Mon Apr 26 07:33:04 AKDT 2004

Mike, have you had any responses?  I've got one that was modified to have anhedral in the stab and we tried to use an OPS rear exhaust but never could get the engine to run properly.  All this about 23 years ago.  The builder, Gene Hansrote, died last summer so I'm keeping the airplane.  I hope you find one.  I found a Tiger Tail that is still in Florida which I hope to get one day.  Dwayne