Latest Virus Infection in D6

Ed Deaver divesplat at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 24 08:47:23 AKDT 2004

I have gotten about 5 e-mails stating some attachment but the netzgy virus attached so simply deleted it.

ed

Lance Van Nostrand <patterndude at comcast.net> wrote:
Are you kidding, Steve?  I'm on the d6 list as moderator and its been very quiet.  Haven't seen a post all week.  Maybe comcast is filtering the crap, but I assumed everything was going fine.  Anyone else in d6 having problems?
--Lance