AMA Safety Committee Announcement - April 23rd, 2004 - Lithium Battery Ha...

Mike Hester kerlock at comcast.net
Fri Apr 23 19:00:46 AKDT 2004

MessageAmen brother. And I hope you're somewhat recovering from that ordeal, I know how bad it sucks to lose everything like that. I wish I could have done more to help out, and I'm sorry for my involvement in the whole thing; I feel indirectly responsible. It's not easy to sleep at night.

I hope you're doing ok, you know where I am if you ever wanna talk......or just bitch =)

-Mike