District 4 Aerobatic Primer and Judging Seminar

mdarr00 at comcast.net mdarr00 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 23 14:36:19 AKDT 2004

Bob,

Sounds good to me.  Count me in.

Mike Darr
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bob Kane
  To: dist4 at nsrca.org ; nsrca
  Sent: Friday, April 23, 2004 6:09 AM
  Subject: District 4 Aerobatic Primer and Judging Seminar

  The Weak Signals Club membership has agreed to let me use the clubhouse and facilities to hold an Introduction to Aerobatics and Judging Seminar Sunday, May 16. I have yet to work out the details but it should go something like this:

  Start 10:00AM Introduction to Aerobatics

          11:00AM Start reviewing the AMA Judging tape

           Noon      Lunch Break

           12:45PM Continue Judging review

           2:00PM  Demo flight with scoring and discussion

           3:00PM   Exam for anyone not currently certified

           4:00PM   Go Home

  The Weak Signals field is located in LaSalle Township, Mi, just a few miles North of the Ohio-Michigan border off I-75. I will publish a map next week. The field will be open for regular club flying while the seminar is in session. You are welcome to bring a plane but you will have to follow regular club field rules, and since the field is open to club membership we have to be courteous and not dominate the flight line. The facilities are very nice but not well-suited for pattern flying due to a no-fly zone which restricts the right side box rather severely.

  Please reply with your intentions (I will/will not attend) so I can get a rough count and pass this on to any non-email recipients as there will not be time to get this in the K-Factor.

  Robert Kane

  NSRCA D4 VP

  getterflash at yahoo.com

  Bob Kane