Del K. Rykert drykert at localnet.com
Fri Apr 23 05:57:07 AKDT 2004

Hi Tony..
    Most of us are smarter than that and realize after Tom, Marty, and Ed
educating us that we are being spoofed. Is great they set the list up safely
and strip the attachments.
    I swear by Symantec and it has caught many that other virus protection
has not so have stuck with them ever since.
    Best to you.

        Del