JR R770S PCM Receiver.

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 22 18:35:02 AKDT 2004

 The 770 is a real breakthru receiver. What's it weigh a 1/2 oz.? It comes with the new JR 6102 radio PCM for $269 and I can tell you that it's a fantastic radio that is plenty good for pattern. Mike
http://horizon.hobbyshopnow.com/products/description.asp?prod=JRPR770%2A%2A

Troy Newman <troy_newman at msn.com> wrote:
Steve,

Dave, and Doug responded. I flew most of the 2003 season with the R770 in my ZN Hydeaway. This was the RX I flew at the NATS in F3A. I don't feel anything was given up from the 649 9ch save the 2 channels. My experience is the 770 performs as well as my 955 and 945 10ch Ra's

In short its a great RX....Not only that it has a very nice price tag with it too. My opinion as stated in another thread is that a pattern model by its very nature of fine tuned, trimmed, performance needs to run PCM for the protection and solid connection it provides.

Troy Newman
Team JR