Thanks to all

Michael Laggis fishgod at pobox.mtaonline.net
Thu Apr 22 16:11:13 AKDT 2004

Well the Focus version 1 is ready to go.  Tomorrow is the maiden flight. I am pretty excited as this is my first 2 meter plane. Below are the specs

Focus Ver. 1
Mintor 170
Mintor Carbon Pipe
Mintor Header
Hyde A Mount for the 170
APC 17x13
Hitec 5975HB Digital Servos on the ailerons, and rudder
Hitec 5245 Mini Digitals: One on each elevator half, one on throttle
Jacco Switch/Reg with a 2200ma Li-ion battery
Tru-Turn Spinner Lightened backplate
PBG Carbon wing tube
Dubro 20 oz fuel tank
Central Hobbies Carbon fiber pushrods/Titanium ends.

All up weight is 10.6 lbs

Thanks to everyone for there tips in helping me get this plane setup.
I ran the motor on a test stand with a 16x12 to get it broken in and tuned.  Yesterday I ran the motor while on the plane with the 17x13 over asphalt. At full throttle I was getting some prop rip but I don't think it will be a problem while flying since I will very rarely need full throttle. I was going to get some RPM numbers but found the battery in my Teach was dead.  I will take some tomorrow at the field.  Once again thanks for all the help

Thanks
Michael Laggis
AKA Moose Boy
NSRCA 3618