FW: PL Prod.

David Harmon K6XYZ at comcast.net
Thu Apr 22 12:46:08 AKDT 2004

Hello everyone....

Some of you may have noticed on RCU that Ultimate R/C has brought in a
number of PL kits.
http://www.ultimaterchobbies.com/index.htm

I signed up for one.....then I noticed on RCU that PL Products has been
sold.
I just spoke with Russ Honea at Ultimate R/C and mentioned some concerns
about timely delivery.
Russ anticipated his customer's concerns and had previously contacted
Patrick Lemonnier,
the present owner of PL Products.

Russ has a written performance letter from PL and I feel confident that
the kits will arrive as scheduled. As I understand it, Russ has several
more Partner and Lazulite kits not yet spoken for. Russ asked me to pass
the below info to the gang.

Patrick's response is below.
http://wb032.lerelaisinternet.com/htfr/index%20maj4.htm

Regards