JR R770S PCM Receiver.

seefo at san.rr.com seefo at san.rr.com
Thu Apr 22 12:34:22 AKDT 2004

I've been using them in my smaller electric airplanes where every gram
counts. I've never had any problem to date. I think with the bigger
receivers you gain a fair amount of resistance to vibration and such but I
don't KNOW that for sure. The difference in weight between a 770 and a 955
wouldn't be noticed in a 2m F3A airplane so I'd stick with the 955 myself.

-Doug Cronkhite
-Team JR