Midland Pattern Contest

Jerry Plyler jplyler1 at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 21 06:38:05 AKDT 2004

I just wanted to remind everyone that the Charlotte Aeromodlers will be
hosting their third annual pattern competion this coming week-end, April
24&25.  Registration will start at 8:00 A.M.   Saturday and flying beginning
at 9:00.  Barbecue Dinner provided by world famous chef Dale Hursey which in
itself is worth the trip.  Directions to the field are on the District 2 web
site.  Motels are twenty miles in either direction. (sorry about that) Hope
to see everyone there and if you need any additional info, contact me off
list.  Regards, Jerry Plyler