PL Products

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Tue Apr 20 17:10:30 AKDT 2004

I'm not too sure it's the Chinese. It might be the Germans.

Have youseen the new Pattern Plane from Composite ARF? It's based on the
Revolution Pro which is a very competitive plane in its own right, except they
have added the subtle changes in design to make it even better. A completely
finished model, hinged, and ready for equipment install. Basically a custom built
plane at a fraction of the cost

The price is exteremely competitive but the best part may be its versatility,
since it is designed with either fuel power OR electrics in mind
.

Matt K