Remote Glow Question

Ed Miller edbon85 at optonline.net
Mon Apr 19 13:23:00 AKDT 2004

The seating area where the glow plug washer seats ( both ) and around the
combustion chamber, the flat area where the head gaskets sit. To do that
area, take a 140 sleeve, glue 320 paper to the top, cut all around the
outside edge and lap the head with it.
With all the people that claim to be using the Mintor or the Mintor head on
an OS, you would think someone would have run into this already, apparently
not which makes me suspicious of all the BS I read here on the list.
Any questions, call me at 845-223-5459
Ed.