Motor mnt. for Mintor 170

Brian Billings auto7832 at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 19 09:06:36 AKDT 2004

Hello all, I need to know what Hyde mnt. to get for my Mintor 170, Central's website shows up to a 160, anyone have any recommendations for what is working best for this motor or should I just order the 160 mount, also what nose ring fits this motor. I have a friend that has a brand new YS120 mnt. I could get cheap but not sure if it will work. He described it as being larger then the normal 120 mnt. and has the rear hollowed out, the part # is EA104105 but could not find that number on Cental's web site to read about it, may be a supplier's parts # not the Hyde #. Thanks in advance, Brian Billings