Safe Transport of Multi Blade props?

RUDDERCABL at aol.com RUDDERCABL at aol.com
Sun Apr 18 18:35:59 AKDT 2004

In a message dated 4/18/2004 2:26:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rcaerobob at cox.net writes:
How have any of you solved hauling multi-blade props?  Don't want to just
bang them around in pizza boxes...

Bob Pastorello
I really don't know how to answer this question, other than to say that I
have delt with it the best I could depending on the circumstances at the time. A
pizza box is a good idea though. The right size box should easily hold two
props. I do have an area in my trailer where I can stand my three blades on two
tips and let them lean against the trailer wall. In that spot they are out of
the way and no harm should come to them.

Robert Gainey