Remote Glow Question

Lance Van Nostrand patterndude at comcast.net
Sun Apr 18 17:21:38 AKDT 2004

aHa!  Now I understand what this orginal question was about.  I'd forgotten about the anodized heads from Mintor because I had requested they stop anodizing the glow plug seat and they made that production change in the latest run (along with several other suggestions). It's great having a company that actually listens to a little guy like me!
--Lance