Contest scoring

Alan Hewson alan at countryworkshop.ca
Sun Apr 18 05:26:04 AKDT 2004

All we need for that is 4 laptop confusers and network them to the main scoring confuser.
I think we have enough high tech stuff in our airplanes........."Wait.....you can't land now.....I'm rebooting my scoring computer!"
I run in races (usually less than 50 runners) and most times the organizers hire a scorekeeper to do the timing. This usually costs about $500.00 for the day.....fancy equipment and all. What's wrong with a stop watch? I don't need to know my time to 1/100 of a second accuracy. K.I.S.S.
As long as any inefficiencies of any scoring system are consistent, the best competitor will still win......no matter what type of sport or activity.

Taking cover.....
Alan Hewson