Judge Training /Contest Scoring

Tony Stillman tony at radiosouthrc.com
Fri Apr 16 12:02:19 AKDT 2004

Steve:

Yes, that is the final system that we had decided on before we ran out of money!

This would work very well, but you still have to get judges trained to use it properly.  Of course, it would have to be standardized so everyone could build their own that would interface with the proper electronic equipment.

Tony Stillman
Radio South
3702 N. Pace Blvd.
Pensacola, FL 32505