video and judging was in with snaps

Patternrules at aol.com Patternrules at aol.com
Thu Apr 15 22:12:34 AKDT 2004

 Actually, there is something that would be good for all contest, and it is
provided in the rules seems to me that the most to questioned maneuvers are the
spin and the snap, the rule is as follows under the heading of C. Accurate
and consistent judging.
  "It is advisable for the Contest Director or Chief Judge to hold a briefing
prior to the start of the meet in order to make the standards
as uniform as possible. This is done best by
means of a practice flight or flights which all judges
Score simultaneously and privately. After each flight,
the defects in each maneuver should be discussed by
all judges and agreement reached about the severity
of the defects. However, once this is done and the
contest is started, the individual judge should not
alter his/her standards under any influence."
 As I said snaps and spins seem to always big the big issue and it wouldn't
take but a few minutes to show some common flaws.and the book way.
 Sorry didn't really answer your question but could give more light to this
subject.

Steve Maxwell