A possible answer to lousy judging "Flash cards"

george kennie geobet at gis.net
Thu Apr 15 10:31:05 AKDT 2004

I agree Mike that it's a great debate, but we're getting to the point
where some of the less patient are going to start encouraging everyone
to put this thing  to bed.
   I've loved it because I've gottten more technical stuff printed out
in the last few days than in quite a while. I love being able to
participate in a forum where I can dice with the really smart guys in
spite of the fact that I have no technical background. Man, I learn
soooo..... much. When I joined this list about 5 years ago I had an I.Q.
of 56 and now it's all the way up to 61. Where else can I go to make
that kind of progress?
Georgie