Trimming for CG

Del K. Rykert drykert at localnet.com
Wed Apr 14 15:47:37 AKDT 2004

Hi Jerry.
    I think the reply you received off line gives you a much better answer than I could have drafted. I do fly my planes more neutral than many due and that doesn't make it best. I do see my aircraft drop slightly when in a banked attitude at idle. This isn't what I trim for but a result of where I fly my choice of c.g.
    Hope that and Ron's answer give you the info you were looking for.
                          del
               NSRCA - 473