Defensive judging to avoid retaliation. Are you guilty?

Tony Stillman tony at radiosouthrc.com
Wed Apr 14 10:53:27 AKDT 2004

Mike:

It can be even worse than what you described.....  I have had this problem when I judged someone critically, and they then put out the word not to buy stuff from Radio South.....

So, as a manufacturer, should I DEMAND that I not be required to judge, or just sit back and give out faulty scores so as to not hurt my business?

Tony Stillman
Radio South
3702 N. Pace Blvd.
Pensacola, FL 32505