Throw snap rolls out!!!!!!

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 13 14:37:36 AKDT 2004

I don't think it will impact us too much, we do have a couple of cross-over fliers and it would be great if they were at the shoot-out, but we must press on.

mike mueller <mups1953 at yahoo.com> wrote: Bob do you think our shootout will be affected by the big IMAC invite contest in Ohio that weekend? I know the D5 guys are flying pattern in Muncie that weekend. Just want to make sure you guys show up. Be prepared were coming in big numbers. Later, Mike

Bob Kane <getterflash at yahoo.com> wrote: Must have seen my article about the Ryder Cup in the latest K-Factor . . . . .  BTW the picture looks a whole lot better in color.  ;)

mike mueller <mups1953 at yahoo.com> wrote:  Hey Steve we look forward to seeing you also. Watch out for Chicago this year. The guys have been crabbier than usual. Mike