Snap Switch

Patternrules at aol.com Patternrules at aol.com
Tue Apr 13 12:43:59 AKDT 2004

In a message dated 4/13/2004 3:36:35 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
BUDDYonRC at aol.com writes:
It is amazing how much discussion is stirred up due to mention of my recent
dumb thumb activation of my snap switch. Looks like just the mention of the
switch brought forward discussion which indicates the reality that in a lot of
cases as I came to believe a long time ago that scoring at many contest's is a
crap shoot and the best pilot doesn't necessarily win
 Well really Buddy this is all good we need to talk about this and the
judging will get better because of it, I do believe that the best pilot is the
winner at all contest because a contest isn't determined by one maneuver, We're all
at time think that we should have won a round or contest, but then that is
part of the competitive nature, makes us work harder, and yes your right there
is always the great BS sessions and seeing old friends.

Steve Maxwell