Snap Switch

BUDDYonRC at aol.com BUDDYonRC at aol.com
Tue Apr 13 12:35:39 AKDT 2004

It is amazing how much discussion is stirred up due to mention of my recent
dumb thumb activation of my snap switch. Looks like just the mention of the
switch brought forward discussion which indicates the reality that in a lot of
cases as I came to believe a long time ago that scoring at many contest's is a
crap shoot and the best pilot doesn't necessarily win. So I build, practice, go
to as many contest's as I can and depend on the luck of the draw and hope
that the judges will do their best to score correctly. OH and last but not least
even if the scoring is not the best you get to meet old friends and have a
good time.
Buddy