Quique Somenzini's new Yak 54

Larry N Lisa jed241 at msn.com
Tue Apr 13 12:23:32 AKDT 2004

Lisa and I looked at the YAK 54 and talked to Quique. He had just finished discussing the plane with the IMAC folks. If I recall correctly the plane did qualify for IMAC competition.

If this is the case and it also performs well for Pattern it will be interesting to follow.

Larry Diamond
NSRCA 3083
AMA 5024