Throw snap rolls out!!!!!!

Patternrules at aol.com Patternrules at aol.com
Tue Apr 13 09:52:01 AKDT 2004

In a message dated 4/13/2004 12:16:18 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
mups1953 at yahoo.com writes:
Steve I'm sure you know me well enough to know that I just brought up the
subject because of the incredible confusion. I remember you telling me about that
contest. The point about the break is what so many strugle with. You have to
be going pretty slow to have a definite break that doesn't also cause too
large of a devaition from the maneuvers flight path. I'm absolutly sure that I
know what a well executed snap looks like. I am also just as sure that there are
too many that don't. Later, Mike
 LOL, I didn't say I done it good and I probably show to much pitch. The fact
that we are talking about this and the more judges that judge per the rules
the more people will be flying it right and so on, now days I don't believe in
flying for the judges just fly how I interpret the rules.
 Can't wait to see all you Chicago guys

Steve Maxwell