Quique Somenzini's new Yak 54

Tony Stillman tony at radiosouthrc.com
Tue Apr 13 05:48:57 AKDT 2004

Mike:

I looked at it at the show, and ordered some!  It is very well built and looks great.  Quique said it comes in right around 11 lbs., but with a light battery pack and a CF wing tube, it would be around 10 lbs, 10 oz.

I'm expecting them in about 2 weeks.  The selling price is $399.99.

Tony Stillman
Radio South
3702 N. Pace Blvd.
Pensacola, FL 32505