Snap Switch

Tony Stillman tony at radiosouthrc.com
Mon Apr 12 10:05:34 AKDT 2004

Vicente:

You got that right!  They also had no tail motion (cone-shape) in the snap.
It looked like a high-speed roll to me, and to most of the judges!  Hence
the zeros!  Several top pilots got zeros, then they decided that they better
change their snap technique if the wanted to score.  Some did, but some did
not.

Tony Stillman
Radio South
3702 N. Pace Blvd.