postings from the edge

Del K. Rykert drykert at localnet.com
Mon Apr 12 03:39:06 AKDT 2004

Thanks Matt and see below..
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Rcmaster199 at aol.com
  To: discussion at nsrca.org
  Sent: Sunday, April 11, 2004 8:12 PM
  Subject: Re: postings from the edge

  In a message dated 4/11/2004 7:44:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time, drykert at localnet.com writes:

    Subj:Re: postings
    Date:4/11/2004 7:44:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time
    From:drykert at localnet.com
    Reply-to:discussion at nsrca.org
    To:discussion at nsrca.org
    Sent from the Internet

    Matt.
        Thanks for sharing that side of the personal situation. My years in medicine and a vet of Nam all could identify with what Jeff is doing and dealing with.  No Del, I thank you and all our folks in the Armed Forces, past, present and future.

  And to think our politicians were charging some of these guys after being

    injured and hospitalized for their rations. GEESH..  It would be something if the politicos were brought to the front line for a day or ten
        For certain and I would love to see them doing the grunt work except they would jeopardize the mission and others most likely. But it sure would bring many satisfaction seeing them sleeping next to or in their vehicles if they get any sleep at all.  Ahh to dream..
        I for one, don't take what they are suffering and struggling through for granted. Me neither. I wish the news would show this true side without the censoring to let everyone see the rest of the story. It's the ultimate paradox, isn't it--they are fighting to preserve our freedoms such that we could be spared the graphic violence of their struggle on our behalf

                             del
                   NSRCA - 473