Flying Tigers Pattern Contest

Jeff Buchner jbuchner at midamerica.net
Thu Apr 8 12:23:41 AKDT 2004

Hello All,

For those of you that are planning on attending the Flying Tigers Pattern
Contest in Columbia MO on July 31-Aug1 I have a motel update for you.  The
Show-Me State games will be in town that weekend and the motels will
gennerally be sold out by July 4th. I strongly suggest that you make your
reservations now as rooms will not be available later. I have contacted the
Super 8 motel and reserved a block of 10 rooms under "Pattern Contest".
There are 5 single and 5 double non-smoking rooms available. These rooms
will be available until midnight July 4th. Price for the single is $67.05
and the double is $74.70 per night plus tax.  These prices do reflect a 15%
discount. You must mention "Pattern Contest" in order to get the special
rate. You can reach the Super 8 at 1-573-474-8488. For a list of other
motels go to the club website at www.mmrca.org . Go to events then click on
the Flying Tigers Pattern Contest. If you have any questions I can be
contacted by phone at 573-819-8093 or email at jbuchner at mclumber.com.

Jeff Buchner