The Big One

John Petterson rcpilotjohn at comcast.net
Tue Apr 6 19:22:07 AKDT 2004

Uh oh.

Incoming!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: discussion-request at nsrca.org [mailto:discussion-request at nsrca.org]
On Behalf Of Edward C. Hernandez
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2004 10:17 PM
To: discussion at nsrca.org
Subject: The Big One

   Ok, I've waited long enough and I'm ready to pop the big newbie
question: what is(are) the difference(s) between NSRCA and IMAC? I
understand that for IMAC you need a scale model(except for basic class),
while it is clear to me that NSRCA models have evolved into a
characteristic shape. From this I deduce that scale models just don't
perform NSRCA schedules as well as pattern models do. But I have a
sneaky, perhaps incorrect, suspicion that the differences go beyond the
models. What are these differences, and does anyone compete in both
aerobatics groups?

Ed "naive as hell" Hernandez